Programmer (Victoria, BC)
Reporting to VerticaLive’s Software Development Manager, the Programmer is responsible for the development of data entry forms using VerticaLive’s forms designer and software framework. This will be a hands-on position and the successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in and make a positive impact on VerticaLive’s success. It will be expected that the successful candidate will participate in and actively contribute to the direction of the software product and the software development processes that are followed. The successful candidate must be detail oriented and well organized as well as participate as part of development team.
• Software development as per assigned projects
• Communicate with Product Architects and Project Managers regarding progress and product direction
• Work directly with Quality Assurance to make sure all products meet our quality standards.
• 3 or more years’ experience in software development
• 3 or more years’ experience with Microsoft development tools including ASP, .NET and SQL Server
• Exposure or experience with Microsoft’s Azure would be a benefit
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum software development processes