Technical Support (Victoria, BC)
Reporting to VerticaLive’s Customer Support Manager, the Technical Support role is responsible for responding to customer support requests. MarineCFO wants to ensure a positive customer experience.
• Deliver service and support to end-users using an automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the internet.
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
• Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications.
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
• 3 or more years’ experience in software technical support.
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum software development processes.
• Familiarity with the needs of Maritime operators like crew management, maintenance, dispatching, etc. would be a plus.