Quality Assurance (Victoria, BC)
Reporting to VerticaLive’s Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Assurance role is responsible for working alongside of the software development group to develop and execute test plans. The successful candidate must be well organized and possess excellent communications skills. MarineCFO wants to ensure a positive customer experience so the scope of this Quality position is from the beginning of the development cycle through to version release.
• Develop and maintain quality plans for maintaining core product versions using version control. This includes managing the configuration for testing and development environments, as well as the selection and/or development of version control tools.
• Develop and maintain quality plans for product including both manual and automated testing, but with emphasis on the use and/or development of test automation tools, including setup of test environments.
• Develop and maintain beta test plans, including working with customers to set beta test agendas.
• 3 or more years experience in software development
• 3 or more years experience with Microsoft development tools including ASP, .NET and SQL Server
• Exposure or experience with Microsoft’s Azure is a plus
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum software development processes